How to use Mouse over and click toggle button in StudioX?

I’d like to click on the button that appears when mouse over on the web with StudioX. I’ve successfully mouse over using Hover Activity, but what activity should I use to get me to click the button that appears when I touch the mouse cursor?
Please Let me Know, Thanks :slight_smile:
▼ When Hover Activity

▼ and then, I’d like to click this button as below image

Hi,

Doesn’t Click activity work? If not, can you elaborate your problem?

Regards,

As above my text, I’d like to do implement a particular list to click the button that appears after you overrun it with the mouse cursor.

That Process is below.

1. Move the mouse cursor to Hover activity for a specific list
  2. Click the button that appears during mouse over.

Like the process above, I have implemented number 1, but I want to proceed with number 2, but I don’t know how to implement it.

HI,

We can use Hoverable mode to press F6 or click the following button when indicating target element. If you have not set this, can you try?

Regards,

I modified the algorithm again using the detailed function of the activity as you told me, but it still doesn’t seem to recognize the target. I think it’s up to mouse over, but I can’t click on it.

Hi,

Do you have any error such as SelctorNotFound?
For now, can you try to set Smooth at CursorMotionType and HardwareEvents at Inputmode of Click activity? Then check if mouse cursor moves where you expect?

Regards,

I just changed the activity options and settings as you told me, but I still get an error where I can’t find the target. :frowning:

Hi,

Is your problem SelctorNotFound? if so, it’s necessary to modify selector.
Did you check if the selector is valid after indicating the element?

Regards,

Which selector should I modify? If you don’t mind, could you show me a capture image?

Then check if target is OK. It may be necessary to press F2 and hover mouse cursor to display target.

OR if you use StrictSelector, the following may work.

Regards,

I think I solved it thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like