How to use if else in flow chart?

How to use if else in flow chart?

this is my page i filled data in this page …

but some time it give error in this place…
so what i need is if error occur it will jump to first step…

Hi,
can you share your xaml file or share screen shots??

SteamAccountCreator.xaml (202.8 KB)
just update this file or give me one example file how can i implement this

hi,
The flow seems to be very complicated
can you please share the screen shots of where you are getting an error??

and also I would like to suggest a few best practices…
1.if you are trying to use the flow chart it should always be in the main.xaml file
2.try to use different workflows for each of the implementation you are following

this would make your workflow more readable

sometime it give me error here , after clicking on continue…
so what if error comes it will . close browser and start the process again

I think what you are looking for is Flow Decision Activity , Add it on the condition part and join the link from true part of flow decision to the first activity of the Flow Chart and you will be good to go . Below is the attached xaml file for the demo . Don’t take the link to the starter icon of flow chart but to the first activity that is opening browser , i guess in your case Main.xaml (9.1 KB)

but how to use element exist in flow chart?
and also tell me the condition … if element exist get true it will go to true part

check this this error comes … if this error occur it will close browser and just repeat the process again

@Vinit_Mhatre

Check below

Use Element Exist Variable in Flow Decision, So Element Exists then it will kill process and retry

Hope this helps you

Thanks

and what about condition in flow decision? what should i give there?

@Vinit_Mhatre

You need to provide the Element Exists->Output->Exists->Create a Variable, That variable name you have to provide in Condition

Element Exists will return a Boolean value, so just place that variable, and define your logic

Hope this helps you

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.