How to use filter in get outlook mail activity

Hey there! I want to read the outlook mails, only those which the subject contains a keyword. I’ve gone through some topics suggesting Filter property in get outlook mail activity. Help me with the syntax here.
I’ve tried the below syntax, Kept ToLower because I don’t know the case capital or small
keyword in not a variable.

“[subject]”.ToLower.Contains"( ‘keyword’ )" = True

1 Like

kindly try with this syntax
"@SQL=urn:schemas:httpmail:subject like ‘%keyword%’ "
in the filter property

Cheers @Chaitanya_podilapu

1 Like

OutlookMail

Hi @Chaitanya_podilapu - Check the attached image. Only thing is the ForEach type should be system.net.mail.message.

Instead of item.body use item.subject

Thanks,
AK

Hi @Chaitanya_podilapu,

Please write the below syntax in the Filter box -
“[Subject]=‘Keyword’”. Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

1 Like

Hey@Palaniyappan gone through that post before. didn’t understand the logic but anyway tried that. I got this error

Thank You!

1 Like

Hey @apurba2samanta I’ve tried that. But i’m getting only those mails whose subject equals to the keyword. But not whose subject containing that keyword.

Hi
i tried to simulate the same expression
it was working fine

kindly retype the same and try once (pls avoid copy and paste from here as the double quotes symbol might change its direction)

Cheers @Chaitanya_podilapu

1 Like

Hi @Chaitanya_podilapu,

According to your 1st post, I thought that you want to process the mails with that specific subject line.

However what do you want to get?

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

@Palaniyappan yeah! working fine with this

@apurba2samanta I wanted to filter those mails if my keyword contains in that subject
for example: My keyword is Morning and if the Subject looks like Hi there! Good morning! How yoy doing?
Then this mail to be retrieved. This can be done by @AnandKumar26 suggestion as mentioned above but i don’t want to read the whole mail box, I just wanted to read those mails having my keyword

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.