How to troubleshoot error "Cannot Add Duplicate Collection Entry Of Type 'Add' With Unique Key Attribute 'Verb' Set To 'GET' " ?
Issue Description: When trying to launch Orchestrator website, it throws an error "Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type ‘add’ with unique key attribute ‘verb’ set to ‘GET’ "
Root Cause: Usually, this issue occurs if any website [Orchestrator] is created in the IIS and one of parent folders or application contains another filtering rules with same verbs as of the newly installed application.
Steps to Replicate:
- Try to browse the orchestrator website, it should throw the same error in browser
- Select and double click on UiPath Orchestrator website in IIS
- Double click on Request Filtering option in the mid panel.
- Open IIS Manager and select the Machine name in left panel
- Double click on Request Filtering in Mid panel
- Select HTTP Verbs, which will list out all the verbs having duplicates and causing the conflict with orchestrator website
- Remove all the duplicate verbs
- Try launching the orchestrator website.