How to send a signature with the 'Send Outlook Mail Message' activity?

Hi guys,

Is there any way to include and send a signature with the ‘Send Outlook Mail Message’ activity ?

Thank you.

Hi,
Try using the html code, make sure to check the isBodyHTML property. in the body of your send outlook mail message activity.

Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

Hi @jcab,

Let me know if you want to send a signature as a attachment file?

If Yes, Can you please try this: https://activities.uipath.com/docs/send-outlook-mail

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

@pavanh003 and how could I achieve to add the signature within the body?

@Arunachalam, thanks for your tip, but it doesn’t really make much sense to send a signature in the attachment …

Hi @jcab if you want to add a signature to your Outlook message email body, here are 2 ways.

One is to create an html file for it, no images. Read that html file, output in a variable, and append it to your email body. Make sure to check isBodyHtml.

The 2nd way is to fetch your own default Outlook email signature. It should be sitting somewhere inside %AppData%\Microsoft\Signature\Default English - Main.htm. Exact path may vary depending on how your microsoft folder is structured. Caveat is that images won’t work.

I created a post about this topic here if you’d like to check it out. :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

1 Like