How to select on selected multiple choice answer from website in StudioX?

Dear all, I wish to automate the bot to select the answer which has been selected by respondent from multiple choice selection.

@sooct2003

1 Like

I am not sure I understand. The respondent answered the quiz and the results are stored where? Why do you want to reselect what the respondent did?
Leaving that aside, I believe a Switch with 3 Check items should to the job.

2 Likes

Hi @Corneliu_Niculite, yes. The respondents have answered the questions and the answers stored in Google Form Database. Now I wish to get all relevant answers from all respondents and translate into excel format. Some questions have got the multiple choice so I want the automation to recognize the selected answer like what I have highlighted in yellow and avoid in choosing other answer. Hoe you get my question =)

1 Like

I believe you can already export all the Answers into Excel format. Choose where to save form responses - Google Docs Editors Help. So no need to redo all the steps.

2 Likes

Hi @Corneliu_Niculite, I know it has the capability to generate in spreadsheet. But I wish to practice myself to perform the automation via StudioX. =) Instead of depending on Google capability, I hope I can utilize StudioX to perform that. Maybe some experts can help so that my automation can recognize those selected answer in multiple choice selection.

1 Like

Guys, is there anyone can give a hand here? I need help =(

1 Like