How to schedule Ui Automation bot from Orchestrator?

Hi all,
I have built a bot which will perform some ui automation. Now I want to schedule my bot in another window system which will start 1st day of each month.
I have connected UiPath assistant with UiPath Orchestrator in host system.
But the problem is that the host systems screen will not on every time. After sometime system screen is becoming locked.
If I schedule my bot, because of screen locked the ui automation will fail.
Then how can I overcome this problem?

Sign into the remote server as the robot account and then SIGN OUT from the Start Menu. You can’t just close the RDP window.

Now run the job from Orchestrator.

You don’t run unattended jobs by starting them through Assistant, you start them through Orchestrator.

If this doesn’t work then you probably installed UiPath on the server in user mode instead of service mode. It has to be installed in service mode.

Hi,
It dependes on the license you have assigned to the robot/machine where the UiPath assistant is installed. If you have a “Attended” license there you will be able only to run the bot on demand, unlocking the screen by yourself to run the automation. If you have “Unattended” licensed assigned there, the you don’t need worry about that, it will unlock the screen when the executions starts (for unattended licenses, the robot provisioned in the orchestrator has the machine credentials stored there in the robot configuration).