Here I am using the QR code library activities for scanning the QR codes which are in scanned pdf files. I am getting the success rate of about 20%. But with simple mobile scanner I can able to scan the QR and it is working with all the invoices … I. So can any one help me or suggest me any alternate solution to extract the data from QR .
Thanks and regards,
hi @adarsh_kotagiri ,
I have completed a similar job. UiPath activities were not enough. By uploading it to online qr reading sites with UiPath, I was able to get results successfully. There may be an alternative solution.
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any sample workflow so that I can check and if it is working in my case then I’ll implement in my project…
Thanks and regards
I can’t share it because it’s a workflow I made for a company. However, if I am available during the day, I can create an external workflow and share it with you.
Ok I can understand, but can you tell me which web application you have used for scanning …or did you call Api for scanning
Thanks and Regards
Could you please confirm what solution you find for this - reading barcode from scan pdf files.
I am also getting the same issue.