How to run same process on different environment

Hi, I am facing an issue while setup the same process in different environments.
I have one process which I have published, now I want to use the same process in different environments but it’s giving me an error.

@Palaniyappan @lakshman @HareeshMR

1 Like

hI
One process can be tagged to only one environment
may be we can get other environment tagged robots to the current environment so that we can run in them as well
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Palani, Even I have tried to assign the same process in same environment with giving the different parameter but it’s gave me the same error. That;s way I created the different environment though we can’t assign the same process in same environment.

sorry I didn’t get this

1 Like

Fine
kindly delete the current process and create a new one with parameters we want
i.e,
i though you are trying to assign the already exsisting process to another environment say B
and its not possible
FOR THAT we can include the robots in environment B to our current environment with which the existing process is tagged with, so that we can choose those robots as well while running the job @balkishan
@balkishan

1 Like

Fine
Let’s have one process tagged with one environment
And let that process be with one IN parameter alone

So that whenever we run we can pass the login details with which the process has to run

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

If possible can we do them in schedule for all logins
One after the another
Because for each schedule we can set different in parameters

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes, of course we can do this, in this way we don’t need to create different environments also. We can run all the process in same environment.

Please tell me, I have to schedule this back to back. So like first Robot I have scheduled at 12:10 am. So rest I have to set the different timing or give the same time for all. So it will run back to back once finish first. Please suggest?
If I schedule all at same time on one robot since I have only one robot. So will they run all together one after one like first finished then automatically second start and like wise. ??

Or tell me one thing can we add in a queue?

@lakshman @HareeshMR

1 Like

Awesome
You got it and you were almost done
Set with different time in different schedule
So that it won’t wait for one to get completed
That would work for sure
Kindly try that and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Done Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
for your patience

1 Like

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.