How to remove duplicate data?

Hi ,I need to download data on the webpage at random times, and the data form is excel. When the data I downloaded for the second time contains the data I downloaded for the first time, I need to exclude the duplicate data and only deal with the new data.
When downloading for the third time, it needs to compare with the data downloaded for the second time, and then eliminate duplicate data and process new data. May I ask how to realize this process step by step?

Can you upload excel data sample in the first time and second time???

Here are two sample files.Excel1.xlsx (9.8 KB) Excel2.xlsx (9.8 KB)

Hi @Chen-Jim,

Take a look these links.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi @balupad14,can you help me see what is missing?Capture

1 Like

Hi @Chen-Jim,

The package is from UiPath Gallery. Just use the BalaReva.Excel.Activities from UiPath. and use the properties like below.

This is from UiPath Go !

Note :
If you are using only one column.Just assign the value in Columns property as {ColumnIndex} . Column Index means A column is 1 and B column is 2 like this way increase the index to all the columns.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Follow these steps:

1. Select the range of cells, or ensure that the active cell is in a table.
  2. On the Data tab, click Remove Duplicates (in the Data Tools group).
  3. Do one or more of the following: …
  4. Click OK, and a message will appear to indicate how many duplicate values were removed, or how many unique values remain.
    This may help : Filter for Unique Values Or Remove Duplicate Values - DocsBay

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.