How to read shared mailbox emails from outlook

Hi
I am trying to extract emails from shared mailbox
in properties i have passed account as shared mailbox name also still getting error,
Error : Get Outlook Mail Messages: The operation has timed out.

@csekhar.p18

Have you configured the mail account in your local machine?

If so can you share the screenshot of the properties you are trying to

Thanks

PFA

Dear CSekhar,
If outlook is installed in your system, then could you set the properties as below and give a try:
Account= Keep it blank
Folder=“Inbox”

or

if you want to specify the account then:
Account= AccountEmailID
Folder=“Inbox”

i want access shared mailbox here, so i give account details, but it is not working form, can you help me on this.

can any one please respond on this, i am trying to access shared mailbox i have full access to shared mailbox, still i can’t access the mailbox.

can any one please respond on this, i am trying to access shared mailbox i have full access to shared mailbox, still i can’t access the mailbox.

Do you have the emailId of the Account,if so please place the same in the property

Hi Geetishree,

Thank you for response,
i have placed shared mailbox Email ID also but it is not connecting, now i am getting error can’t find the folder path.

we solved similar issue in the past by following:

checking the account, respecting letter cases
in some surprising cases account was not accepted within email id schema xxx@xxx but in ad schema e.g. name.lastname

kindly note: foldernames are depending on locals, but can be checked by righ click properties on the folder within outlook

Please check the Folder path as Peter suggested and try keeping the same Folder

@ppr and @geetishree.rao i have added same i checked in properties and added the folder path but still same error.

Dear CSekhar,

Could you check and try out resolution mentioned in below link:

Unable to access Shared Mailbox through Outlook or O365 - Help / Studio - UiPath Community Forum

Resolution: Group Mailbox account in the Get Mail Activity (including domain: GroupMailbox@mymail.com).

While Outlook has the Group Mailbox visible, in O365 that really isn’t what it is doing. It needs the Group Mailbox in the Account parameter.

Syntax for folder path within the mailbox is folder\subfolder

If the shared folder is directly under Inbox at Target - MailFolder specify “Inbox\SharedFolder”
If the shared folder is top level folder at the same level of inbox at Target - MailFolder specify “\SharedFolder”