How to Publish only selected workflows to orchestrator

When we publish the process from studio, whole folder (All workflows ) get published to orchestrator server.This might leads in unnecessary sharing of some confidential information(like password,typically in the case of Test cases).My question that is there any way to publish only few workflows??

1 Like

if having any idea please help

As i can see you can create a folder copy of your new version of your desire xaml only and publish it .I think it would work! and then the next time that you want to publish differnt verion copy again the origanal then exclude the xaml that you dont wat to publish.I hope it make sense @AshishSoman

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for quick help.

1 Like

@AshishSoman
No worries happy to help here :smiley:

1 Like

one another doubt is regarding to package publishing process in devops. If I want to exclude some files or folders (for example All test cases for particular business flow) and then I have to publish the process having only business flow and not the test cases .How could I do something like this?

1 Like

yet i never try it,but based on my perpective ,create another folder for business flow and another for test cases then publish it differently.i hope it make sense @AshishSoman

1 Like

folder in the sense another repository or how?

1 Like

Yah its like that you create a versioning or branch for your different desire, then publish it. @AshishSoman

1 Like

okay Thanks for this much needed help .I will try out this on tomorrow and will discuss back with result.

1 Like

okies your most welcome @AshishSoman

1 Like

Hi, I created one Git repository in Azure devops and that has some dummy workflows but now I am struggling while creating a nugget package for that .Could you please help to figure out this issue?

When we publish the process from studio, whole folder (All workflows ) get published to orchestrator server.This might leads in unnecessary sharing of some confidential information(like password,typically in the case of Test cases).My question that is there any way to publish only few workflows??

1 Like