How to pick dates from a date picker in Uipath

I have a datepicker like this on my web page

Screenshot (113)

I want to select the first date of each month. how can I do this ?

I directly tried using the type into activity but somehow it doesn’t work because upon clicking on the textbox (which is appearing above the calendar where the date is displayed), directly the calendar opens.

Also If I had to select the last date of each month. How do I do That ?

after typing in the date, can you push Tab or Enter key to confirm?

Or do you need to use date picker to select etc.

It’s not allowing me to type the date. I need to compulsorily use the date picker only

Ok, can you please share the selector of the Friday 1 April and Saturday 30 April.

You can use dynamic selectors to achieve clicking on the relevant date.

1 April :

30 April :

Hello @Ishan_Shelke1

Here the aaname represents the day. So what you need to do is you need to dynmically pass the varibale to the attribute aaname.

Suppose if you want to click on day 10, then you can create a variable and set the value as : DayVar=“10”;

Then pass this value to the attribute.
You can right click on the aaname value and choose the variable, eg: DayVar

1 Like

First click on the date field to bring up the date picker, then as @Rahul_Unnikrishnan suggested.

you would amend the selector (aaname) to make it a variable, inside a click activity to select the relevant date.

The only thing you may need to look at is where is shows two dates of the same value, i.e. 30th March / 30th April etc.

You can use UiExplorer to understand more the fine tuning of the selector to make sure you pick the correct one.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.