Not able to click specific date from the date picker from website

Hi all,

I am trying to select the date from the datepicker from make my trip website , but it is not getting selecting, instead only 1st date is getting selected from the date picker
I have used click text activity and indicated the date picker area , also made the selector dynamic and passed the value which is suppposed to be clicked, but still it is not getting selected.I have used earlier click activity with dynamic selector, but in that also it is not possible because , when the date picker is selected it open date picker of two months and hence it doesnt identifies the right date.

can anyone please help me, i have attached the zip file which has xaml file along with the data.

Thanks DatePicker.zip (36.0 KB)

Hi,

You can use click activity to click right side date with sectors:-

If you want to click left side month date use this selector:-

aaname is your date. idx is 1 for left table and 2 for right table. Use element exist to check month is present in right or left side and use selectors.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @TheBOT,

Check the below xaml
test.xaml (25.6 KB)

hi @aanandsanraj

my requirement is little different…already the logic is working , just wanted to click the specified date, using click text or any alternate activities

hi jayesh
thanks for the suggestion, but i have already tried with the click activity and it will work only if we keep the idx tag, but as the idx tag is not recommended in real time.I am not using it, so i avoided this click activity.
Any alternay way please let me know.

Thanks

@TheBOT Can you show us the Date Picker element from the website? Also Can you select a Date and then use Click Activity for the Date picker and open the Selector in UiExplorer and Send screenshots of it

Then What is the website?

Make My trip

in that i am trying to select date from datepicker for one way flight

I already shared the code just remove the return date logic and use it.

this is the screenshot of the selector for click text activity

this is the screenshot for the click activity

and this is the datepicker element from the website

I am not able to understand ur workflow…it is little complicated…what you have exactly done can you explain …so that i can also check if i can modify the same and use

@TheBOT

Just assign your date in the fromDt variable in this format ‘d-M-MMMM yyyy’ and then try

sample.xaml (16.4 KB)

try with this selector…

To Select 4th Sept

<html app='chrome.exe' title='MakeMyTrip *' />
<webctrl parentid='root' tag='DIV' innertext='Sept* 2020*' />
<webctrl tag='P' aaname='4' />

To Select 4th August
<html app='chrome.exe' title='MakeMyTrip *' />
<webctrl parentid='root' tag='DIV' innertext='August* 2020*' />
<webctrl tag='P' aaname='4' />
2 Likes

This really works, after seeing the selector, i think @AkshaySandhu you have combine the selector of click text and click activity…but it works finally.
I have used this selector in click activity and made the whole selector dynamic by passing month, year and day to select in variables .

Thanks alot @AkshaySandhu

hey @TheBOT
if it worked kindly mark my answer as solution :slight_smile:

done already buddy.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.