How to make input option mandatory for user

Hi guys,

I am trying to make the input field mandatory for the user to put the values in UiPath App.
Did anyone had done this before please share your approach.

Thanks in Advance

@Yoichi @ppr @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Gokul001 @pravin_calvin

Tagging my teammate here @Pratiksha_Mahajan

can you check?:

Hi @ppr,

We are creating the APP on orchestrator and we are not able to find it out there.

Please refer the below screenshot.

then would recommend to setup an expression to disable the button / block the action when field is empty

Hi @shreyash_shirbhate ,

Take a Look at the below Example :

There are quite a few methods in the UiPath Apps that we can use for this case :
IsBlank being one of it.

The Variable Text was created and binded with the Text Box Area Control.

Using the Disabled Property of the Button to Make the Button disable based on whether there is some value in the Text Area or Not can be done easily using the above method.

Before Entering Text :

After Entering Text :

There are quite other few ways as well by using Rules on Events of the Button or of the Text Area.

1 Like

Hey @supermanPunch,

Thank you for your reply.

I have multiple text boxes and final submit button in that case how i will be doing it can you please help?

Thanks in Advance.

@shreyash_shirbhate ,

You can use the Or Condition to Concatenate the IsBlank Boolean Outputs as shown below :

Text and Text1 are the variables created and binded to two Text Box Area controls

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.