How to login to website by using excel input for credentials

Hello,

I’m new to Uipath, i need to open browser and provide email on first screen then need to go second screen where it will ask credentials. I need to use excel for input credentials. Will it be possible, If yes, Kindly let me know the step by step proc.

@Hemanttt Follow below link and download zip file

It’s not working or may be i didn’t understand excatly. If you have any other reference article pls share it with me that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance

@Hemanttt its working fine please check it

@indra i am getting some exceptions pls give me any other reference link. Sorry to ask you again but couldn’t find any info about that anywhere.

Hi,
1.Store you browser name in 1 column and username and password in another 2 columns in the excel sheet.
2.use read range activity to read this excel file.
3.use for each activity ,inside that capture your website and login page and make sure that your selector should be dynamic.
4.In the captured area give the value like “row(“column_name”).ToString”

@Sob I done first 2 steps. From 3rd step didn’t understand exactly what to do ?

@Hemanttt
For ex your input is

then your code logic will be like

1 Like

@Hemanttt Check attached zip file

SignIn.zip (29.2 KB)

@Sob If we use open browser inside for each it will be open for each iteration best practice is to open outside for each and use attach browser inside for each loop

1 Like

Yeah!!

If it is same browser means ok… But for every process ,different browser means… so, that i mentioned in the input.

browser is different… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sob in Foreach you mentioned ‘inp’, what is that mean, if i am entering inp it is giving error.

@Hemanttt

Inp is your datatable name

@Sob you mean i am using openofficecalc means file name or sheet name.

nope!
datatable consists of your filename as well as your sheet name…

@sob for me read range it is not showing like yours. Please check the picture6132647323307828720

Install everything from the package.

Then you will find like this

select the Read Range from the workbook

@Sob

I am working on something similar to this.

I have entered read range as you suggest. However Output - Data Table is blank. Do I need to enter a value/name for this? When I tried to enter anything in this field it produces an error - expression “” is not declared…

Capture1

@Lwhite

In the Data Table area (press ctrl+K) to create a variable… and change your scope of the variable if required.

@Sob

Great! thanks. Now, I want to copy the value in each row and search for it in a search box in a web portal.

The rest of the sequence looks like this…(included the excel table for reference)

Is this right? What do I do with the Assign option?

Your help is invaluable! I really appreciate it