How to identify/click current date in a calender

uiautomation
studio

I have to click today’s(current) date in the calendar as given in the picture. But the problem is, few dates are repeated(e.g 1,2,3,4,29 and 30). There is nothing to differentiate between the current month dates and previous/Next month. Please help me.

Regards,
Arun

Hi Arun,
you have to segregate this date functionality in 2 parts. Selecting Date from 1 to 31 is 1 logic and Selecting month is one logic.
at month you have left arrow and right arrow will change the month… so write a WF/ function to click left and right and read desired month name. Loop it with comparison for desired month.once month matched then the condition satisfy and enter into desired date search loop. once date found then report all into a Global veritable and exit the condition.

Hope my inputs are useful.

Thank you so much for you quick response.
Here in my case i have to click only on date. Current month loads automatically in the web-page. I just need to identify current date.And i am stuck here.

Regards,
Arun

hope this posting will help… please go through.

Hi,

My problem is to click a date. Suppose I have to click 29th Nov in the picture attached in my first post.
So there are two dates as 29. How would I identify the correct one.

Regards,
Arun

ok then that indicate selecting right selector. if you post your application link if it is a web application and ok to share with team… please post here… i will try to help you with WF.

Sorry, cant share the application link or WF, the image uploaded earlier is the only thing i can share. I need to build a logic to distinguish 29th of Nov(in the image) from 29th of OCt.

Regards,
Arun