How to handle unknow pop-ups

how can i handle unknow pop_ups in my project there are so many pop ups
is there any activity or logic to handle the unknow pop ups??

Hey @meeraa

Please use Global Exception Handler and handle the popup with a common selector.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

@Nithinkrishna , i don’t have knowledge in global exception.
will you please explain me in detail.

You can also use parallel activity to handle same, first do your actual task in first block then handle your pop ups in next block.

1 Like

Hey @meeraa

Kindly ref - Global Exception Handler

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

@vijay1992 , but those pop ups are unknow, how can i handle those pop ups

Hi @postwick,

I am having some pop ups with are not there in the given data but there are in the PDD
So how can I handle them. will you guide me how to do that.

Are the pop-ups just displaying information or do you need to interact with them? For example clicking on yes or no?

I would suggest working with element exist if you know when they appear (after a certain click or other activity).

If you don’t know what pop ups appear, you can either work with send hotkey for closing the pop up (“esc” or “enter” works sometimes).

1 Like

Parallel doesn’t do multiple things at once. It doesn’t work like people think it does. It still does the activities in order, one by one, but it just doesn’t move to the next Activity after Parallel until all its internal activities have completed.

1 Like

You need to show us what you’re talking about before we can help you any more.

2 Likes

hi @postwick,

sure I will share you.

Hi @Smars,

I should do some actions on pop ups like yes , no, delay, ignore its purely depends its changes from pop up to pop up.
and the pop up also optional some application pop ups will appear so applications it won’t.
its purely some pop ups will appear so won’t so we should handle accordingly.

Hey @meeraa

Have you tried the Global Exception Handler way please ?

Thanks
#nK