How to get transaction Item value in level 3 assignment 2 using queue

Hi,
I want to know , how to get transaction Item value in level 3 assignment 2 using queue?

I have retrieved Queue list in ‘Get Transaction Data’.I want to what to write in Assign action of ‘out_TransactionItem’ value?

Kindly, help me this.

Thanks,
Supriya

You might be having these in getTransactiondata.xaml

Then when you have invoked GetTransactionData in Main.xaml

Thanks,
Prankur

I have used this .
But after 1st transaction is completed , process ends as there is no more transaction data

Thanks,
Supriya

I am assuming you are talking about Performer workflow.

Have you checked the items in Orchestrator Queue?

Thanks,
Prankur

Yes I am talking about performer process only.

I have checked the items in Orchestrator Queue.I also got the count of Queuelist in ‘GetTransactionDarta.xaml’ workflow

Thanks,
Supriya

Can you show me a screenshot of Queue items? Make sure their status is new

Thank you so much for your reply. But my issue is resolved now.
Actually my if condition is wrong.

Thanks ,
Supriya

2 Likes

Hi,

A small request. I could see, people closing the conversation loop by saying that the issue is resolved. If you could provide what actually you did in getting the issue resolved, it will be of great help to the people like me.

I am facing similar issue. I am in Advanced Training doing my UiDemo. I am reading data from Queue. But could not display the value on the message box as it is returning blank value. I have uploaded more items from my csv file into Queue via Dispatcher.

Thanks,

Prameela Janardanan

1 Like

Hello,I have the same problem, only the first transaction is completed, after this emit an error.

@kferreiro can you please share the screenshot of invoke process.xaml file import arguments

If it’s the same as yours

Check the specificContent is correct as dispatch queue item