How to get Nuget package in Uipath Assistance without connecting to Orchestrator

I have published my workflow as custom package using UiPath Studio and I have located that Nuget packages in “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages” this path. How to get this nuget packages in UiPath Assistance and Assistance should not connected with Orchestrator.
Thank you.

@Vanitha_VS

If the package is already present then use this option to run assistant in offline mode

cheers

If I have to do Assistance office first I need to sign out then below the page will appear, there is not package will display to run

@Vanitha_VS

Click on the person icon on top right then go to orchestrator settings you would see it

cheers

Ya. I Got this point. But when I run the process it is showing “a Local license is required” error.

@Vanitha_VS

Are you on community license?

If yes then in latest it has been removed…if you have enterprise then you can activate offline mode license

Cheers

I have Community license

@Vanitha_VS

Then this feature is removed or restricted to allow only licenses robots to work. So you cannot use it

Cheers

1 Like

ok. Thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.