How to get Data From Queue

Hi I’m trying to get Data from Queue, i will upload my screenshots please help me out in this workflow, please don’t suggest Orchestrator Training video, if you have time please make workflow and send to me. Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Main

I believe you are trying to retrieve all the queue items that your uploaded within ‘UploadData’ sequence.

If yes then here is my suggestion.

‘Get Transaction Item’ activity will only retrieve one queue item at a time. To get all, you have to loop through and rerun the ‘Get Transaction item’ activity until all your queue items are over.

Here is an example of the workflow to achieve this,
Main.xaml (14.6 KB)

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

1 Like

@Rammohan91 Thanks to you Rammohan, :kissing_heart::no_good_man:

1 Like

I have started learning UI Path and I have a question regarding the “Get Transaction Item” , I want to know whether the output of this Activity is a All the queue Item or a single item from the queue, if it retrieves one transaction at a time , how do we add a loop to read a next item, also do we put an index like we do in simple “for each” or “do while” loop in java where in inside every loop we do i+1 to read the next item from the queue.
Your help would be highly appreciated

Hi - Get Transaction Item will get you one record at a time - You need to use for each to get whole data.

@Chetan1809 - Hope this helps.