How to extract OCR data and map into specific fields

What activities are used to extract OCR data from a PDF or JPG file and map it into specific fields? Studio uses Taxonomy Manager, but I am not sure how that would be done in StudioX as there is no Taxonomy Manager. I’ve been successful in extracting a data table from a PDF file and placing it directly into Excel & now I am looking to create a table in Excel using OCR. I’ve been using UiPath Screen OCR for the OCR Engine. It would be great if someone can give me a little guidance into the activities around reading, extracting, and mapping information. I’m managed to add activities using Studio, but not sure which ones to use & the approach in how to apply them in StudioX. Also, I need some guidance with the StudioX Expression Editor. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The OCR activities are with the UiPath.Vision and UiPath.OCR packages, but they don’t seem to be compatible with StudioX right now. (I could be wrong though)

If you have any questions regarding the expression editor, let me know. It’s basically used to apply .net coding to your saved values (variables). For example, if you want to trim end spaces, then just go to the editor and add .Trim to the end of the saved value. ie row.Field("column").Trim

Regards.