How to download the attachments from WEB outlook

Hi,

I want to download the attachments from WEB outlook from a specific mail ID. I am able to login to web outlook but not reading the mails and not downloading files.

Regards,

@raju_alakuntla

It’s not recommended to do UI automation on the mail websites, because of the unstable selectors

Better to use the Outlook activities or if you don’t have outlook installed in your system then look on IMAP activities

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

@raju_alakuntla

You have to use office 365 activities and do not use web automayion or ui automation for the same

Cheers

I have seen a video. In that he used Get exchange mail messages activity. How to get that activity in UiPath??

Regards,

@raju_alakuntla

It is available in windows legacy projects…in windows it has been removed

Alternately try this

Cheers

Is it desktop Outlook or web outlook?

@raju_alakuntla

Its web outlook

cheers

We built the workflow fot Get mail message activity. Its working fine.
How to copy the workflow from windows Legacy to windows?

Regards,

Hi @raju_alakuntla

Check this document

https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/deprecation-of-the-windows-legacy-compatibility

@raju_alakuntla

You need to rebuild…from legacy you cannot copy or use convert option you see on top

Cheers

If I convert then “Get exchange mail message” activity is missing. We need that activity.

regards,

@raju_alakuntla

That activity is not available in windows as specified…

Microsoft actually removed support for exchange server as well and moved to office 365 that is the reason they are not being upgraded as well

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.