To clarify… are you saying you want to create a new Excel document with 10 rows of this from scratch, using UIPath?
If so… that would be relatively easy:
- Build data table having 2 string columns
- Grab a For each or While loop and loop on an array of integers from 1-10
- In the loop body, use Assign to append the current loop integer to your 2 different variable values
- Add data row to create a new row, and supply your 2 variables
- After the loop… use Write range at the end to push your data table into an Excel worksheet.
Here’s my example: createExcelRows_Example.xaml (8.1 KB)
What it does:
Loop through a array of integers (1 to 10) and fill the excel sheet with it
PS* I done without any datatable. Only write cell activity and For Each activity
Hope it helps
Thanks lucas u helped me with a simple process