To clarify… are you saying you want to create a new Excel document with 10 rows of this from scratch, using UIPath?
If so… that would be relatively easy:
- Build data table having 2 string columns
- Grab a For each or While loop and loop on an array of integers from 1-10
- In the loop body, use Assign to append the current loop integer to your 2 different variable values
- Add data row to create a new row, and supply your 2 variables
- After the loop… use Write range at the end to push your data table into an Excel worksheet.
Here’s my example: createExcelRows_Example.xaml (8.1 KB)
What it does:
Loop through a array of integers (1 to 10) and fill the excel sheet with it
PS* I done without any datatable. Only write cell activity and For Each activity
Hope it helps
Thanks lucas u helped me with a simple process
Welcome to UiPath Community Forum.
You can learn more about RPA and features of UiPath on UiPath Academy.
The world’s first open online training platform for RPA users and it’s free.