How to delete previous package without Orchestrator?

Hi,

In my company we does not use Orchestrator for our robot.
How can I delete previous package completely without Orchestrator?

For example: I had installed package A version 12 into UIPATH assistant and found out that there is bug in this package and I try to fix the bug and publish the package A with version 12 and install to the UIPATH assistant again (due to company process I need to remain version number). But the bot does not contain the fixes that I just updated.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you

Best regard
Weiquan

Hi

If the packages have been downloaded to Robotmachine, the deletion has to be performed manually. The extracted version of the package is found at C:\Users\your username.nuget\packages location .

Cheers @weiquan.cheah

Hi,

FYI, from the view point of version control, it’s better to increment your version such as 12.1 or 13 etc. And then UiPath robot recognized it and try to use newer version.

Regards,

Hi Palaniyappan,

I had tried this way, I had try to deleted the package in the package folder, but after I pasted the new package into the package folder, the UIPATH does not recognized as new version. It does not install the package again.

Hi Yoichi,

Yeah, I understand on that.
But my side need to maintain the version, is that any way to overcome this problem?

Thank you

Hi,

Can you try the following steps.

1. Remove old nupkg file in C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages
  2. Remove folder in c:\Users\[accountName]\.nuget\packages\[PackageName]
  3. Click refresh button of assistant. And check if target process doesn’t exist.
  4. Put new nupkg file in C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages

Regards,

once after placing the new package in package location then try to refresh once in UiPath ASSISTANT and install it.

@weiquan.cheah

Hi Yoichi,

The steps works perfectly.

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.