HOw to convert .csv files into .xlsx files in uipath

HOw to convert .csv files into .xlsx files in uipath

Hi @Gayathri_Mk

Hope this will helpful.

Thank you.

I tried but unable to after converting if i try to open by using excel application scope it is coming like file has been corrupted like that

Can you please try like this ?

Thank you.

@Gayathri_Mk

You can try as @Jobin_Joy suggested

Also you can use Read CSV activity and declare a variable for Datatable

Now use WriteRange activity and pass the Datatable Variable

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Write Range: The specified package is invalid. The main part is missing.
Getting error like this

Hi @Gayathri_Mk

Please make sure you have installed the below package.

Thank you.

Code.xaml (5.7 KB)
Use this one :slight_smile: @Gayathri_Mk
Make sure microsoft.office.inerloop.excel should be installed

i need using uipath activities

Then Use start process .keep CSV file PATH in that .
then send hotkey f12
Save as pop appears . Select the .xlsx from drop down(I have seen that select item not working for this use click activities )
then Save

Read the CSV into a variable using Read CSV, use Write Range to write the data to Excel.

Write Range: The specified package is invalid. The main part is missing.
I am getting this error

Right click UiPath.Excel.Activities and click Manage. Upgrade to the latest version and see if the error goes away.

After searching the forum for this, there are lots of posts. Always search the forum for answers. It sounds like the issue is probably with the Excel file not the activity nor package.

Hi,

Earlier I got the same exception with the CSV file partially downloaded from one of the application in my organisation.

Please check if the CSV file partially downloaded or corrupted at your end. Manually open and see any content is not correct before we proceeding the suggestion from our forum members.

@postwick correctly mentioned on this issue this error due to the input file not with the package.

Easy way copy the file from xxxxx.csv to yyyyy.xlsx …