How to connect my flowchart to Mysql database?

Hi @rajat.pandey,how to store data scraping data directly from web to database.
Thanks in advance.

Mysql Workbench 8.0 CE is working fine.
But when i use connect activity, drop down for service name is empty even if i refresh. Please help me out.

im using SSMS and i have to write down the server name by myself.

@Made_puspa_Wedanthi for ssms you don’t need to write server name it displays automatically.

is it okay if i wrote it manually in the Server Name: (UIPath) ???

@Made_puspa_Wedanthi that’s fine once you given the details click on test connection if it says conection that’s fine you can move forward,what I’m saying is usually it shows the server name,nothing more than that.

alright thank youuu

1 Like

But what to do when it is not showing the server name in the drop down

Reply for me please

you need to use odbc 32 bit to connect uipath with mysql workbench you cannot connect directly

How to connect uipath with mysql workbench ? @manoj2500

Hi @Nanda_RPA,
Please download MySql ODBC Driver 8.0.16 and install the driver. After that download UiPath.Database package from manage packages in UiPath. After this use ‘Connect Activity’.If you have any problem regarding this or in the further steps you can ask me

@Ejaz44 I have installed MySQL ODBC driver but still i get empty in connect activity → dropdown

Did you installed a 32 bit or 64 bit MySql Driver. You should install mysql driver of 32 bit and after installing the driver. Create a datasource in the above mentioned screen and then in the connect activity click on the ‘’ and from the next dropdown select ‘.Net Framework Data Provider for ODBC’. After you click on OK in the next dialog box you will get the name of your datasource.

I have installed MySQL 32 bit and created data source named MySql. But still its not working, What should i do now? please help me out

@Nanda_RPA If you created the datasource in 32 bit, so now use connect activity in Uipath(If you are not getting the connect activity then you have to install the package UiPath.Database.Activities). In connect activity click on configure connection and after that connection wizard. Select Others from the first dropdown and ‘.NET framework data provider for ODBC’ from the second dropdown and click on OK. From the datasource dropdown select your datasource name and below provide the username and password of your database and click on ‘Test Connection’ and if shows as successful then click on OK. And create a variable of type (UiPath.Database.DatabaseConnection) and assign the variable on properties pane to DatabaseConnection field. After this your database is connected.
If you need further help please let me know.

1 Like

@Nanda_RPA
Did the above solutin solve your problem

I’m also have the same issue, if you’re using 64 bit MySQL, then none of these solutions may solve your problem.
I solved by installing MariaDB (MySQL inside XAMPP)

1. Start MySQL
  2. Enter ODBC Data source Administrator and Add DSN with ODBC with connection credentials
  3. Select that DSN in UiPath DB Connection and Test Connection

Connection will be Successful for sure…:v:

Hi @rajat.pandey,

I have installed the ODBC connector. What I have to do next. Can you share the steps.

Thanks,

Sayali

It works for me. Thank you for the information