Hi people! Can you help me with this problem?
- Person 1 scans a document.
- Person 1 sends the physical document to person 2.
- Person 2 scans the same document.
- Both scanned files go to a folder.
The document has infos like name, code, data, etc. and also fields with handwritten signatures.
My questions are:
- Can I develop a bot that compares the signatures in both scanned PDF files to see if they correspond to the same document?
- What kind of approach would be best?
- Should I try to make other types of comparison?
I was thinking of some kind of image comparison, but, since the document will be scanned in a different way by the two persons (different devices and configurations), the images may not be identical.