How to click "Yes button" present in a Popup box?

You have to use both methods at the sale time: open the excel file with start process, close the popup button and after that use excel application scope on the sale file that will be attached by the scope. After that you can use all the acivities inside the scope.

2 Likes

Okay!! I will try this and I cannot close the the popup box. I have to click on Yes button and then only I can see the excel sheet data and enter the data into the cell.

Hi @stefano_negro

I followed the suggested steps and it is working fine :slight_smile: Thank you!!

Just to check that I can enter data in a cell or not I use write range activity. By using the write range I am able to enter data into the cell. So, this is great :star_struck: I can edit the excel sheet.
Now, I am trying to double click on a particular cell. By doing double click, one window will appear and from there I need to select the data.

Issue: I am unable to double click on a particular cell (E18). If I use click or double click activity, complete excel is getting selected. Below is the screenshot of that:

I have also tried to double click by using the F2 key but it is working as a single click.

Please let me know what I should do here.

Hi @stefano_negro

I am able to capture the cell by using " ctrl+F2 " but I am not getting the right selector to perform the double click. The selector is showing Validate but it is not. Below is the screenshot of it.

Hello,

by looking at the selector I don’t see any attribute related to the cell but only to the Excel Application, so I think that’s the problem.

The first thing that come to my mind in order to double click is to use the following VB Code:
Application.DoubleClick
after selecting the cell.

I don’t know if it’s the correct behaviour, I’ll suggest to create a new thread regarding this issue so other users can help you better than me :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

Resolved the issue by using the dynamic selector and data table, it is working fine now :innocent:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.