How to Change Local License

I’m trying to change from Studio X to Studio, but I’m not able to in this screen. Does anyone know how to move forward from here?

Hi,

For now, can you check your plan at Automation Cloud as the following post?

If your plan is free. it may be necessary to re-create your organization.

Regards,

Thanks Yoichi.

I do have the automation express. What is best way to re-create my organization as community plan?

Hi,

For now, can you try to create an organization which is community plan? It might be necessary to delete current organization in advance.
The following will help you.

Regards,

I filled out the form to delete the data.

Then I created another organization. I went into StudioX and it’s still showing that I cannot change license while connected to orchestrator. Would I have to change the organization in Studio?

Hi,

Can you share your plan in the new organization?

Regards,

Is this what you are referring to?

Hi,

Next can you check if your account is assigned to AutomationDeveloper in Admin - Accounts&Groups?

Regards,

Yes it is.

Can you sing out in Studio then re-sign in Automation Cloud?

Regards,

So I signed out of Studio. Re-signed into automation cloud choosing the Strivectin2 (new organization). And then re-signed into Studio using the Strivectin2 cloud URL.

Still getting the same issue when I go to change local license.

Hi,

Do you need to change StudioX to Studio, right?

If so, is there “Change Profile” as the following? We can change it via this menu.

At this time, local license can be available in Enterprise license.

Regards,

That option was not there when I last checked. But it’s there now!

Thanks Yoichi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.