does anyone have a clue how to automate an application that appears to be 90% Java programmed, but then uses embedded chrome-core-masks in certain places?
- UiPath Explorer cannot identify any Items or Fields inside the embedded mask, so I can’t access the fields directly
- All kinds of Screen-Scraping failed on this kind of Chrome-Submasks (Error-Message: “AUTOMATIC method failed to scrape this UI Element”)
- The Chrome-Core-Elements seem to be 100% embedded inside the java-app i have to automate
- There is no Chrome or Chromium-Browser installed on the System
- I didn’t find a way to install or activate the UiPath Chrome-Plugin to access these elements
- At the moment there is no permission to install a Chrome or Chromium-Browser on the system I’m working with
Does anyone have an idea for a possible solution? I would be very grateful for any kind of tips or hints.