How much pay scale Ui Path Developer can get?

After completing advance level, is there any job opportunities for Ui Developers and how much they will be paid ?

@byeole.hr - You can check indicative salaries related to UiPath/RPA Developer in websites like glassdoor or paysa. Completing all the trainings provided in http://academy.uipath.com and the RPA Advanced Developer Certification (which is free till 31st March 2019) will help you in facing the interviews with confidence. Good luck!

1 Like

In india a 2-4 years of experienced person can get 8-10 lakh. In Uk it is arund 60K GBP

1 Like

@sreenivasm
Thank you for your response… I have completed the Advance level and currently working over the practical assignments. Is there any scope for freshers ? as I know uipath now but dont have any technical background

@FebinKAndrews thank you dear for your response, however how can we approach to company for such kind of openings in UK and any reliable source where I can find openings

where are u located currently? If india, i am afraid nobody will hire directly to UK. general visa req says a minimum salary of 140K GBP. per annum . However, i would say u update your linked in profile and people across world will reach out to you . you can negotiate your conditions and make a deal. eg countires netherlands, dubai, singapore etc… [ not UK ]

1 Like

Thanks for the interesting topic!

1 Like

@FebinKAndrews thank you so much for your valuable time and suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

@David_Curtis your most welcome

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.