How do I select object that only appears in remote browser

Hello!

I am running and automation and locally do not run into any cloudflare captcha, but when using the remote viewer, the automation runs into a cloudflare “i am human” checkbox

How am I able to select an object in the remote viewer to target if I cannot replicate it locally?

Ideally I would just want to add clicking the cloudflare checkout as a step in the automation, but I am unsure how to target it.

@TritonJK

In local try to open in incognito and check if you are getting it

Also while running bot in local are you not getting it?

Cheers

Locally and in an incognito window I only get it once and it automatically submits without having to click.

On remote view it must detect the connection and need a manual input to the checkbox.

Am I able to select UI objects while in remote view??

@TritonJK

When it comes once cant you detect it?

You cannot get from remote view

Cheers

No it must detect my browser/connection and it almost instantly auto fills this field.

How could I locally mimic the remote testing environment to try and replicate this in order to select it?

Are there any plugins/ chrome extensions that could handle this automatically?

@TritonJK

I dont think so…you need to somehow replicate it …even if you open using ui robot on local machine are you getting this?

Try to run the bot on local machine via orchestrator and check

Cheers

Thank you for your insight! I was able to replicate this!

As a follow up question, am I able to install chrome extensions on the remote viewer?There is a hcaptcha in my automation that needs to be solved via a chrome extension

when trying to use ui animation on the chrome web store the UiPath extension does not load to select the install element

@TritonJK

If you are wnterprise customer then you can request for custom installation on the remote machine…else no

Cheers