How do I extract multiple tables from the same webpage?

Hello experts,
I’m trying to extract multiple tables from the same webpage but cannot think of an approach. An example would be the page at These highlights do not include all the information needed to use LYRICA safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for LYRICA. LYRICA (pregabalin) Capsules, CV LYRICA (pregabalin) Oral Solution, CV Initial U.S. Approval: 2004

I basically need to extract the 2 tables titled Establishment at the very bottom of the page. The challenge is that the number of Establishment tables could vary for different drugs, so I’ll need the bot to be intelligent enough to extract all Establishment tables.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi @datasherlock,

Use data scraping to get the table from the website, and I hope the Smiler selector will get for the table you need to change the id I think so…

Check the both the selector and get it dynamically using extract Structure data.

Regards,
Arivu

For posterity -
I solved the problem by using a While loop in combination with dynamic selectors. Kept looping through the data-scrapper and incrementing the idx value in the selector for each loop till the UIElement was not found.

1 Like

Hi Datasherlock,

Can you please upload a sample xaml file how you solved this problem?

Thanks,
Ashok