How can i run independent XAML file not the whole project

hello team
i already was have a project but extracted a XAML file from it and it was running
but today while i’m trying to run it , i recived this error
it can’t load other files , i don’t need ti run other files just i need to run my current file
how can i change running options
i already select run file

Hi @rania1111995

You can run one xaml by using run file it was in the design ribbon located at top there is play symbol and drop down click on drop-down and select the runfile.

Make sure to be in that file what you want to run.

If the error is throwing then open task manager and quit the UiPath studio and reopen the studio and select the xaml file from project panle and run file.

Hope it helps!!

U can click the dropdown in debug file

Refer this @rania1111995
If u click on Run file it will run only independent xaml
Run will run whole project

Hope this helps
Cheers!

Hi @rania1111995
Double-check the file path and ensure it is correct.
Check if the file is being used by another process and close any open instances.
Confirm that the file exists in the specified location.

Hope it helps!!

Right-click the XAML you want to be the one that executes when you click Run, and select “Set as Main”

Now it’ll be the file that executes when you click Run.

@rania1111995

Please make sure you have disabled the other xaml’s. The project contains many xaml’s so please disable or if there is any invoke workflow activity is present for other xaml then simply comment out them by selecting the unwanted xaml’s invoke activity and then by using ctrl+D(Shortcut to comment out) other xaml’s will be comment out so that the error can be rectified.

Regards