Hi No matter what I try, I get the message: Something went wrong with Outlook . Activity Send Outlook Email ( Send Mail X ) failed: Account not found:xxxx Send Outlook Email worked for Send Unicorn Name created with UiPathStudio version 19.10.4.0

Hi
No matter what I try, I get the message: Something went wrong with Outlook .
Activity Send Outlook Email ( Send Mail X ) failed:
Account not found:xxxx
Send Outlook Email worked for Send Unicorn Name created with UiPathStudio version 19.10.4.0

Hi Cosmin:
Before working with UIPath Studio X, open or run Outlook so that it can be recognized by UIPath.
In the “Use Outlook Account” activity, instead of the “Default Account” you can use the email address that you specify in outlook software to receive all you email:

This is how I fixed this issue.
Wishing it could help you.
Hector.

Dear Hector
Thank you for the advice.
I tried to put, instead of Default account which is not working, the account name, the account email, other account name, other account email and none is working. I have more than one account and also 2 different versions of Outlook. Maybe this is the problem. What confuses me is that the robot I built for sending the Unicorn name is working, meaning it sends emails form both accounts (using account name).
Regards, Cosmin