Help with Azure devOps error during build

Hi All,
I have built a library that is working well on local machine. After setting up my build pipeline in Azure DevOps, I got the error below from UiPath pack ( Packages an existing UiPath project into a NuGet package.)

4538887Z INITIALIZATION: Unable to load the specified dependency ‘D:\a_temp\7du1t39\tools\UiPath.Studio.Constants.dll’. Reason was: ‘Ignored’.

Not familiar with this error, is there a namespace that I need to add to my imports? is this a security issue?

Helps will be appreciated.

do you have that dll installed in main root?

i have experienced something similar but no the same error. my problem was in other machine does not have that dll, so i imported from my machine to the other

Hi @Yomi_Oluwadara ,

  1. Update the UiPath Integration for Azure DevOps extension/task to a compatible version.
  2. Verify the build agent can access the NuGet public feed, because UiPath CLI dependencies may be retrieved from there.
  3. Clear the agent’s cached UiPath CLI/packages and rerun the pipeline.
  4. Make sure the library’s dependencies in project.json are available to the build agent.
  5. If packaging still succeeds, check whether this Ignored line is only a warning rather than the actual failure. The UiPath Pack task is specifically responsible for packaging the project into a NuGet package.

Thanks

Hi @Yomi_Oluwadara

I faced similar dependency-related issues with Azure DevOps builds before. Since the library is working fine on your local machine, I would first check the UiPath version and package dependencies on the Azure DevOps build agent.

Make sure the build agent has the required UiPath packages and the same/supported Studio/CLI version. Also check your project.json to confirm that all dependencies are properly defined and available in the configured NuGet feeds.

I don’t think adding an Imports namespace would fix this, as UiPath.Studio.Constants.dll is a UiPath Studio dependency.

You can also try clearing the NuGet cache and restoring the dependencies again before running the UiPath Pack step.

Hope this helps!