Help needed in Data scracping

Hi,

I am very much interested in learning this UI Path automation technology and started learning by looking at the tutorial and actively following this UI Form. Really thanks for all you people sharing the knowledge.

I have one requirement to get the job related information from naukri job portal.

suppose if you check for any technology related job in naukri job portal, then it will display some basic information related to the requirement. so i have done using the data scraping tool process.

the main challenge for me here is, i need to get the complete Skillset, Job Description, and the Company contact details (Email ID, Phone number, URL… etc) if exists.

I tried to attach the requirement images and my UI Path designs. but this application is not allowed me to upload any because i am a new user. :frowning:

Can anyone please help me in this regards… Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva.

Hi @shiva_kumar2,

Welcome to the community…

I think you can zip it all the files and upload it…

So that we can help you…

Cheers.
Vashisht.

sorry. i am not able to upload the zip files.
i am getting this error “sorry new users cannot upload attachments.”
so i just tried to send some JPEG file and its working.
searching for other options to send my UIPath file and requirement PDF.

error1

Hi,

I have created a new Gmail ID for sharing my requirement related documents.
Gmail ID: shivauipath369@gmail.com
Password: uipath143

Please let me know if you need any further information. Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva.

Hi @shiva_kumar2,

Use ‘Data Scrapping’ activity to fetch the structured data and pass the data to csv file using ‘Write CSV’ activity. @ Thanks

Hi @ViVerma,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Actually I have created a new Gmail ID for sharing my requirement related documents.
Gmail ID: shivauipath369@gmail.com
Password: uipath143

Please have a look and do needful. Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva.

Hi @ViVerma,

Please find my requirement PDF document and the list of XAML files that i have done for this requirement also Req1.zip (344.8 KB) attached to this email.
please have a look and do needful. Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva.

UI Path requirement 1.pdf (331.2 KB)

Hi All,

Can anyone please have a look and help me in this requirement Req1.zip (344.8 KB).
Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva.