Help Me on what should be the path(for invoke xaml files) before uploading zipped folder

Please help me on what should be the path to locate my created invoke files and actual folder because at the time of evaluation probably my path is not accessible and i m failing after uploading my assignment. Thanks in advance.

Hi @sravya_vankadaru,

Its doesn’t matter what is the path, because evaluation is based on how many Workitems has been processed successfully, so the code evaluation is happened on the acme website, that’s why its told not to reset the data after running the workflow.

1 Like

Then my code is perfect and it is fine completely when running on my system. But when uploading it is showing failed result,how this evaluation is performed. Wont they run our code??

Hi @sravya_vankadaru,

Please make sure:
comment contains correct security hash - Pay close attention on the formula ([ClientID]-[ClientName]-[ClientCountry] - Example: AD38755-Austin Villacorta-Italy) with no spaces between the dashes and without the brackets.

Regards.

1 Like

Hi,

This is not my doubt…while uploading my code…i have my code at some place in my system…like C:\Users\Name\Documents\Uipath\Framework\InitAllSettings. When the bot runs my uploaded file how will it encounter this path because the validation goes wrong as this is the path in my personal computer. So where should i place my code before uploading. Is there any standard path to place our zipped folder??

Thanks,
Sravya

as @anil5 said, it doesn’t matter at where path you place the code, as long as your zipped file contains the assignment project.

Regards.

Then why my code is getting failed. Any clue?? It is running fine in my system. But it is not running in anyother system. Will this make a difference??

Just to make clear. You can also just send the video recording of the running workflow if you think the problem is caused because the project is running in another system.

If you got failed again, please make sure your hash code that you post, in ‘workItem’ details comment field, is corrects. Because the evaluation robot check that things and also how many WI5 status which has completed correctly.

Regards.

Hi,
You have to have all the workflows inside the zip file and make sure all the invoked workflow except main should be inside some folder and this should be named accordingly.

Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

Hi Pavan,

Everything is placed inside folder. i have to give the Config file path right? I m giving the path of Config file.So i think this cannot be accessed for other users who run the read range. What should be the path to place this zip folder. Should we use any environment variable for dynamic path??
Also i m using orchestrator to access my credentials. how will the robot get my credentials

Thanks

Hi,
The config file should be placed in data folder and everything needs to be zipped.
Also, if you are doing this for final exam i.e certificate exam then you should keep your credentials in config file only and not in orchestrator, and if for other advanced exercise then you can use orchestrator credentials, and important info is that once you submit the exam dont refresh the ACME workitems until you get the result for advanced training exercises.

Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

Exactly Pavan, you got my point.But where should this data folder be placed.All this reframework template will be placed in some folder right and for my config file path how will it take data\config.xlsx…it wont run in my system if i dont mention full path right…if you can help me i would be very grateful cause these are the last days to upload the assignment. Shall i give you the code i have implemented and can you pls verify where it is going wrong…

Hi,
The studio will look for the file in project folder if you have given just the name of the file, so it will take from there.
Let us know if you understood this part.
Regards,
Pavan H

Can you pls tell me for video recording should we process the workitems from the beginning at the time of recording. Because for manual upload they asked to complete the items before uploading. For recording we should record the workitems processing the hash key right?

Hi,
You have to start recording from beginning, like from where you log in to Acme and till you get the last record completed means run the flow and record till not stops at the end
Regards,
Pavan H

Thanks Pavan. I have uploading the recording and waiting for the result. Still i m not clear about the manual upload. Can you pls give me your time for a while so that i can talk to you regarding my doubt.

Sure

Can you give me your mobile number. I want to clarify on this…

Thanks

Hi, sent u in message

Hi @pavanh003 For Final Exam “We should keep our credential in Config file not in orchestrator” What does it mean ? can you please attach a sample of config file . How to do it. Getting confused because till now for advance course we were using Orchestrator credential and binding it while importing .
:thinking:
Please Reply ASAP.
Thanks