Hello community. :-D

I am very interested in learning correctly how to use the UiPath tools, to be able to obtain the first certification… Last year I competed in a hackathon, and my team won, and among the prizes we received, I won a boucher, which I would like to redeem for the exam. I’ve been reading a lot, trying to get involved in the community, taking some basic academy courses, I’m taking the Associate certification learning route, and I’ve even taken other UDEMY courses… But I feel like I need a little more guidance and support to successfully achieve certification… Could you tell me a little about the experience, and how I should complement the learning, please.— GABO
If you’re going to respond, say hello and leave a little heart — thank you :smiley: @Yoichi @ashokkarale @vrdabberu @mkankatala @Anil_G @Parvathy @ppr @lrtetala @Shiva_Nikhil @Jayesh_678 @postwick @Vinit_Mhatre @jose.ordonez1 @adiijaiin @Nawazish_Ahmad @Gautham_Pattabiraman @devik @efelantti @Jeroen_van_Loon @pravallikapaluri @noufalahammed @supermanPunch @healsko_ho @mukeshkala @mukesh.singh @Vikas_M @loredana_ifrim @loredana_ifrim @Anil_G @Yoichi @vrdabberu @mkankatala @rlgandu @Parvathy @ppr @YAZEED_ABU_IRTEMEH @lrtetala @pikorpa @ashokkarale @postwick @Nawazish_Ahmad @supriya117 @srinivasmarneni @jose.ordonez1 @rikulsilva @efelantti @Vinit_Mhatre @pravallikapaluri @supermanPunch @ptrobot @ABHIMANYU_THITE1 @Krishna_Raj @ferdinan_alberto @juan.porras1

1 Like

@Gabriatto92

1. Do some hands-on on the tool so that you are familiar with activities and the tool
  2. Write practice tests
  3. Go through the relavent academy courses

Cheers

1 Like

@Gabriatto92 ,

Go through UiPath Academy learning path for your particular need - https://academy.uipath.com/learning-plans/automation-developer-associate-training

Complete this along with hands on practice and you will be the start :star2:

Best luck

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Anil_G - Do you think that only with the content of the academy will I be well prepared? —Gabo

Thank you very much @ashokkarale --Do you think that only with the content of the academy will I be well prepared? — Can you recommend any additional resources, please? ---- Gabo

@Gabriatto92

60% you will …remaining handson is needed…

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Gabriatto92 ,

Before everything I appreciate your keen intention to learn UiPath.

When it comes to learning,
You need to first select the appropriate learning path that best suits your need. UiPath offers different professional certification which you can find and read in detail about in the below url,

Go through the certification document provided these documents has a section that describes who can take the certification to whom it will be useful along with all other details.

Whatever course you start learning in the academy, take notes and try implementing in your system like a demo to make yourself well versed with the concepts.

If at some point, you feel you are not clear with the concepts you are working with you can always look into youtube where our dear MVPs’ videos will help you out, if not you can post a question in community too.

Hope this response gives you more clarity.

Happy learning.!

All the very best to get certified.!!

Thanks,
Gautham.

1 Like