Headless Automation

Hi,

How to perform Headless Automation using uipath?

You mean like unattended automation
Cheers @monish06

yes like without opening application everything in background.

1 Like

@monish06

May I know what type of application it is ?

yah thats possible with unattended bots
They operate without human touch, maximizing cost and performance benefits for any variety of back-office activities.

Cheers @monish06

Chrome/IE browser preferred.

1 Like

I want to run everything in background so that i can use the same machine for other purposes.

1 Like

@monish06

We can’t automate without opening these applications.

@monish06

Use one dedicated machine and buy Unattended BOT licence and once you trigger it from Orchestrator then it will login and will perform actions.

its like opening but in background
so thats possible right with unattended bot
@monish06

But How? By using phatom browser we can but i want to run in chrome

Fine
lets go one by one

–it based on what process we are going to do in those browser
like is that involves just TYPING, CLICKING then fine…if it is scrapping or screen scrapping then we need that to browser to be in FOREGROUND…
or
if it involves any image clicking then we need that browser to be in foreground

else it is possible to run them in background, that too based on where and how we run this process
like if we are running a process from studio in a machine and meanwhile if we want to access any other application then its not possible…the browser will be coming foreground or even if its minimized, due to our click or navigation with mouse or keyboard can disturb that process execution

and if we are doing with unattended bot FROM ORCHESTRATOR its absolutely possible
whatever the process involves with browser we can automate that in background
ensure that we have enabled few properties like SIMULATE CLICK and SEND WINDOW MESSAGE Property based on the need

Cheers @monish06

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.