Google Vision error : Nullable object must have a value

Hi Everyone,

1st post ! :slight_smile:

I’m using the Google Vision API … all working fine for certain images - 1 face, 4 faces, 6 faces … all good

I then try a crowd photo with at least 50 faces on and I receive the trace below …

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at UiPath.GoogleVision.Activities.FaceDetection.<>c.b__19_1(FaceAnnotation e)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer1…ctor(IEnumerable1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at UiPath.GoogleVision.Activities.FaceDetection.GetFacesRectangles(AnnotateImageResponse AnnotateImageResponse)
at UiPath.GoogleVision.Activities.FaceDetection.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.b__0(AsyncCodeActivityContext ctx)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

The Google Vision Try It web page handles the image correctly - categorises it etc etc

I’ve tried various values on the UIPath,GoogleVision.Activities.FaceDetection.Input.MaxNumberOfResults property but still get the above error.

the image file I’m looking at appears to be within the size & number of pixels specificed.

I’m using the imagepath property to pass in the location of the image

Anyone able to provide any guidance or a solution ?

Many thanks in advance

/P