Assign: Expression Activity type 'VisualBasicValue`1' requires compilation in order to run. Please ensure that the workflow has been compiled

Guys do know why this error happened? Assign: Expression Activity type ‘VisualBasicValue`1’ requires compilation in order to run. Please ensure that the workflow has been compiled. When i try to assign this error appear.

2 Likes

Hi @Kelvin1

Check the Double Quotation " in your assign activity

Check out the thread

Regards
Gokul

4 Likes

Hi @Gokul001 thanks for the answer, but when i tried to use in another project there is no error when i run. The error only appear when i use that project. dtFinal.AsEnumerable().Where(Function(a) String.IsNullOrEmpty(a.Field(Of String)(“Email”).ToString) ).CopyToDatatable(), this is my value in assign activity. What do u think about that, do u know how to resolve this problem?

Change the double quotes here check once @Kelvin1

Regards
Sudharsan

5 Likes

Ah i see, i was copying the value from 1 project to another project. Is this error because there is different package ?

Yes @Kelvin1

As explained in this thread

Windows legacy compatibility project is supporting any kind of double quotes where as Windows compatibility project supports only one kind of double quotes

Regards
Sudharsan

6 Likes

Thank you so much sir for the help, appreciated it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.