GET TEXT TABLE WEB PAGE

Good Morning:

I am currently doing an RPA to read information from a web page to a google sheets. The web page has the information contained in tables. The location of “products” is randomly located, and changes every day.

I am using the ELEMENT EXIST and the Click to be able to locate the “products”, regardless of the position. The problem is when using GET TEXT, it does so on a fixed position, and when changing the position of the products daily, the GET TEXT would not work in the correct way. I am looking for a way to be able to obtain in a variable the position of the table according to the location of the product, and in this way use the GET TEXT (as in the image) or use a different activity that allows me to fulfill that purpose.

To finish the distribution of a product is as follows. . If product 4 is located in position 34, the GET TEXT should be able to read me Position 35 ($ 3000), and Position 36 ($ 2000)

Product 4 $ 5000
Service 1 $ 3000
Service 2 $ 2000

imagen

Is it possible with the ELEMENT EXIST or Click to know the location in the table on the web page of the different products? Or what activity would serve?