Get queue items by transaction progress

queueitem

I want to get a list of items from a work queue filtered by their ‘transaction progress’ (not their ‘transaction status’). The purpose is: the queue items will have been worked by a previous automation. I want to then run a report on those items that have a status of ‘successful’ or ‘failed’, but which have not already been reported on.

Looking at the ‘Get Queue Items’ activity, it seems you cannot filter on ‘Transaction progress’, so I thought, okay, I’ll get all queue items with a status of ‘successful’ or ‘failed’ loop through them, read the transaction progress value and then get that transaction item to report on it. I cannot figure out how to do it though.

How do you read transaction progress from a ‘Queue Item’ object? I already made sure that my For Each loop has its TypeArguement set to UiPath.Orchestrator.Client.QueueItems.

Once I have verified that the queue item’s ‘Transaction Progress’ value is “ready to report”, how do I work with that item to report on it? Can I continue to use it as a Queue Item, or do I need to use Get Transaction Item and somehow identify the specific item I want so I can use it has a transaction Item?

or… Do I need to approach it completely differently and use 2 work queues, one for processing and one for reporting?

Any help would be much appreciated!

@Foehl

You can Use Orchestrator API for getting Queue Items. In that You can give Progress Node in filter property .

Regards,
Mahesh