Get Outlook Mail Message : Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))

Hi,

I have created the workflow from the course “Build Your First Process with Studio” from the Ui Path Academy in which first all mails with a certain subject are opened and the attachments are saved. Unfortunately, for the activity “Get Outlook Mail Messages” I always get the following error message.

I followed the course step by step, but still the error keeps appearing.
It seems as if a mail is opened with the selected subject (is then no longer marked as “unread”), however only one mail is opened, the attachment is not saved and then the runtime error appears. The rest of the mails are not opened.

1 Like

Check this article: https://uipath-survey.secure.force.com/CaseView/articles/Knowledge/Get-Outlook-Mail-Messages-activity-does-not-retrieve-Mail-Body-and-From-address?lang=en_US

Note: Check with the local IT team to verify the Group policies on the impacted environment, because the group policies configuration can change for different environments. Also do not change any group policies or registry keys, request the local IT team to perform the needed changes.