The Get Outlook Mail Message activity is throwing the error as below :
Get Outlook Mail Messages: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))
The Code is in Production since long time but never faced any issue. Neither did we made any changes in Code or in Outlook Settings.
I’ve referred a couple of topics in UiPath Forum requesting Solution for Same error , but couldn’t find any solution.
Kindly help me in resolving the issue. Thanks in Advance.
Sure, I can help you with that. The error message Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)) means that the Get Outlook Mail Messages activity was unable to complete the operation because it was aborted. There are a few possible reasons why this might happen:
- The user might have closed Outlook or logged out of their account.
- The user might have changed their Outlook settings so that they are no longer able to access their mailbox.
- There might be a problem with the Get Outlook Mail Messages activity itself.
To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:
- Check to make sure that Outlook is running and that the user is logged in to their account.
- Check the Outlook settings to make sure that the user has access to their mailbox.
- Try restarting the computer and running the workflow again.
Hope it helps!!
Hi @pravallikapaluri ,
Thanks for the quick response.
I’ve actually verified all the mentioned Root causes :
- User is Logged in in the Outlook. (It is a Shared Mailbox , so we have added the User to another account in the Outlook)
- The settings are not changed. I have verified Manually that the Mailbox is accessible for the User Account whose Mails are to be extracted.
- Tried Upgrading , downgrading and Re-Installing the Package.
I have tried restarting the System as well , but still the issue persists.