Get Input data through Microsoft forms

Hello All.
I have a scenario where the input data will be submitted through Microsoft Forms. How can I read this data using UiPath.
Please let me know what activities we need to use.
The input consists following information ( UserName, LogonName, Client and new password).

Thanks

1 Like

If it is submitted through Microsoft forms you can get that exported as a excel file
Once exported as excel file you can read it easily with UiPath excel activities like READ RANGE activity

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/productivity/excel-application-card

Hope this helps

Cheers @Dinesh_Babu_S

1 Like

Hi @Dinesh_Babu_S ,

We have the below method (Video Tutorial) where it explains how the Microsoft form responses are stored automatically in an Excel Sheet in OneDrive, you could then adopt the UiPath Microsoft 0365 activities to get the Excel sheet File or Read the File directly in OneDrive and process further.

3 Likes

Hope it’s clarified @Dinesh_Babu_S

1 Like

@Dinesh_Babu_S

Two ways

1. Write all the responses to an excel and use office365 activities to read the data
  2. For each reaponse on forms we can enable a email trigger…which will send email to a dedicated mail box and from UiPath we can read the emails to get the data

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

Cool
If it’s clarified would recommend to close the topic

Cheers @Dinesh_Babu_S

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.