Get Exchange Mail Messages - The autodiscover service could not be located

Hi

I’m trying to get mail messages out of the robots mailbox.
I started with using Get Outlook Mail Messages, but I got the error The specified folder does not exists in too many cases (even though the process uses always the same mailbox and always the same folder (Inbox)).
So I switched to Get Exchange Mail Messages. First tests were excellent. But the process was coded quick & dirty: all properties were hard coded, even the password. As this is ok for testing purposes, it is not ok in real life. So I changed the code to pass every property with a variable or argument.
And then the problems started: the Get Exchange Mail Messages gives the error ‘The autodiscover service couldn’t be located’. I checked and double checked the values in the variables, but they contain all the correct value.

Has anyone experienced this as well?
Has anyone a clue of what might be going on?
And, most important of all :wink: , has anyone a solution?

MTIA

Could this be the problem?
He wants a string as password?

Found this one: How to pass SecureString variable as String format variable in SMTP Mail

But when I use New System.Net.NetworkCredential(String.Empty, in_ss_ExchangePassword).Password as password I get the following error:
The response received from the service didn’t contain valid XML.

Solved!

It seems you need to assign New System.Net.NetworkCredential(String.Empty, in_ss_ExchangePassword).Password to a variable and then assign that variable to the password property.

I’m not really happy with this solution as it is lacking security.
Hey, UiPath, room for improvement!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.