Form Activity stop working

I was using the UiPath form activity with no problem using UiPath 2022 version but suddenly this error apear when the app was updated to 2023
I am using a pc that doesnt allow me to install the .NET and i want to know if there is a way to work normaly again

Hi @Juandix ,

If you are using an Enterprise version, you can try downloading the previous version (22.x) from the Orchestrator. Just go to the Resource Center in the Help section.

I believe the Community version is auto-updated. But you can also try to install the previous version as well from the Resource Center.

Else, we really need to install .NET.

I hope this helps. Happy automation!

Kind regards,
Kenneth

Hi @Juandix
The error you’re experiencing with the UiPath Form activity could be due to a compatibility issue between the UiPath Studio version you’re using and the .NET framework that is installed on your computer. If your computer doesn’t allow you to install the .NET framework, there are a few possible solutions you can try:

1. Upgrade the .NET framework version that’s currently installed on your computer. You can download and install the latest version of the .NET framework from the Microsoft website. This might help resolve any compatibility issues between UiPath Studio and the .NET framework.
  2. Try using the UiPath Community Edition, which doesn’t require you to have the .NET framework installed on your computer. You can download the UiPath Community Edition from the UiPath website.
  3. If the above solutions don’t work, you can try using a different activity or component in UiPath to achieve the same functionality as the Form activity. For example, you can use the Input Dialog activity to create a custom input form, or you can use the Message Box activity to display a message to the user.

It’s important to note that using UiPath without the required .NET framework version may lead to issues or limitations in terms of functionality and stability. Therefore, it’s recommended to ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements before using UiPath.

Regards,
TuanNNA

The UiPath community edition download in the latest version, there is a way I can download a older one?